Sunday, January 3, 2010

about my gadget

this is handycame is sanyo CG-9 . is not mine. i give this present for michia berth day last year. i just want give reader info. this item is so use if you lake take a picture and record video. yeah of course result not good like video recorder , but for first time , you can use this. usually michia use this for take a picture or record when we dance. if you need item can take a picture and record video well you can buy this.

ah for info i not buy this in indonesia shop , i buy this in japan. i don't know this item sold in indonesia or no , but you can ask in sanyo counter or your friend may be.

if you want more info about this gadget reader , you can ask me. i will welcome with all your question... i hope my post is working for you open your mind -thx-


actually i want buy a pink color but this color already sold , so i buy white color



which one do you like? i like pink and white.


* Full motion video with 640 x 480 (60fps)
* 9 Megapixel stills CMOS sensor
* 5x Optical Zoom
* Large 2.5 inch LCD display
* MPEG 4/AVC/H.264
* support SDHC Max 8GB


i already ask to my friend , she said this item sold in indonesia to. price this item may be Rp. 2.599.000


you can set language chinnese , japan , and englsih




this gadget have a beautiful body , very matching with you who want take a picture everywhere because this gadget have slim body , and not weight



so simple right?

yeah how many things i want share to you , readder. actually i want tell about my first clubbing at singapore , but readder i think , i don't have enough time for share about that. first i want share about my gadge. i just want all reader know more about me. i just not like fashion , dance , shopping , and activity girl only . i like gadget too , boy like this right?

first i want share about my new handphone.i but this handphone at singapore. may be this handphone you don't know , but may be you know. this handphone not booming at indonesia like blackberry . may be readder from indonesia will say i don't know about this handphone. i buy htc magic. this is smart handphone like blackberry. ah , i buy blackberry javelin too , for make my friend easy for contact me because blackberry have blackberry messager , is make people have blackberry easy for contat her/him friend if they have blackberry too... actually i don't like blackberry so much , i more like htc magic. this handphone so elegant , better than blackberry strom i think. may be if you buy this handphone at indonesia is so expensive , may be like you buy i phone. but when i buy at singapore this handphone not so expensive. yeah same like blackberry. if you don't know about htc magic , i have some picture... i love handphone so much






little same with blackberry bold right?





this handphone like nokia new handphone if you know , but i recomend if you want buy handphone with same style i recomend you buy htc magic



i love this handphone because this handphone use touch screan








beside htc magic i have another gadget. may be you know if im photografer. i use slr cammera when i capture model , object , or many else. but i don't take slr cammera when i go. is so big. because that i use poket handphone , but for quality little same with slr cammera. is more simple thank i must take slr cammera. anyway i hobby take a picture , not my only my picture only but i like take cloud , people when they activite , children , my friend , and many more. for me with take a picture i can stop a picture and when i miss for see a past moment i can see picture for make me remmber of the past. i not say see the past is good , but because we have past we here now right? redder you know what i mean right? i hope you understand. sorry if my english not good T_T. back to my poket cammera , i use lumix lx-3 for model i think like slr cammera but more little....


actually this is dslr cammera , if you intersting about slr cammera but you don't have enough money for buy slr cammera , you can star learn with this cammera , little same with slr cammera but not expensive like slr cammera














third gadget is my iphone. i can't live without this. beside i can't life without my girlfriend. this gadget is so important to me. this gadget make my life is not boring. one day , i forget take iphone to my bag , and you know what readder , that day to be my bad day. my friend say to me i like stupid people today. i don't know if at my bag not iphone i like wanna die. hahahaa i think i must change that character. its not good right? actually this iphone i can use for browsing but i often browser at i phone i like listening music and watching video at iphone.











readder this all abou my importatn gadget. what your favorite gadget? i want know too. actually many more my favorite gadget. i will post later. now i must practice dancer. good look all , and thx u want spend your time at my page reade about my story.... thx all love you alll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment